Thursday, January 19, 2012

January... The Miss America Pageant!

As I am sure you all know, the Miss America pageant was held just last weekend in Las Vegas! I had the opportunity to attend 2 of the preliminary nights and see all of my oustanding teen sisters again! It was also so incredible to see my sister titleholder, Genevieve Nutting on the Miss America stage! She did so well in every single category and even won the fourpoints scholarship! I was SOOO proud of her, and so glad to be from Idaho!

Earlier in the week, all of the outstanding teens had rehearsal to review our production number from nationals, and it honestly felt like we were all back in Florida again. I was so glad to see my roommate from Massachusetts! That night we all had the opportunity to perform on the Miss America stage at that night's preliminary competition!

No comments:

Post a Comment