Saturday, March 3, 2012

February!

This month has been extremely busy for me as I have been preparing for college! However, I can't help but realize how blessed I am and how many opportunities I have been given. Until March 13th, I will be accepting videos from students in Idaho, explaining why music is important to them. The winner of the video contest will receive a donation towards his/her school's music program! I want to encourage as many people as I can to participate in this event!! I have also been working with the Idaho Falls Youth Symphony each week since January. Last week, I had the opportunity to sing at Perkins for a fundraiser for the symphony. It was so great to be part of such an event that supports the youth involved in music.

Mark your calenders! Save March 9th to come to the daddy/daughter dance from 7-9 held at Hillcrest High School. All proceeds will be donated to the Children's Miracle Network and VH1 Save the Music Foundation. This will be a fun event! Lots of food and prizes! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment