Thursday, March 22, 2012

Miss Gate City/Miss Rexburg pageants and the Edgemont Spelling Bee

The last few weeks have been so busy for me! I can't believe that at the end of this month I will crown Miss Idaho Outstanding Teen 2012. This year has honestly been more than I could have ever hoped for and it went by faster than I imagined. At the beginning of the month, I went to the Miss Gate City pageant, and it was so great to see a few of the Miss Idaho 2012 contestants there as well! Everyone who competed did a wonderful job and the state of Idaho is so blessed to have so many beautiful girls who are qualified in every way to be Miss Idaho.

Last weekend, I had the opportunity to attend the Miss Rexburg Pageant as well! and again, I was blown away by all of the girls competing! It was even more of a surpise to run into my good friend, Ellon Chase, who has helped me countless times with interview.

Miss Idaho came to Idaho Falls and we both hosted the Children's Miracle Network Daddy/Daughter Luau at Hillcrest High School. It was exciting to see all of the girls and their fathers having so much fun together!
Last Friday, I was asked to judge the spelling bee at Edgemont Elementary School. All of the students did so well and it was exciting to see some of my piano students there as well!
I only have one more week to be Miss Idaho Outstanding Teen, and I honestly can't believe everything this year has brought. I am already starting to shed a few tears as I think about ending this adventure! I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for blessing me with this incredible opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment