Monday, August 22, 2011

Miss America's Outstanding Teen in Orlando, Florida! Day 1!

Me and Lacey, MAOT 2011
Me, New Hampshire, and Arizona at visitation 


On Thursday the 12th, me and my mom got on a plane to head to Orlando for Miss America's Outstanding Teen. I had to check in to the Rosen Centre Hotel on Saturday morning. As soon as I arrived, I had a Tony Bowls photo shoot! I then had to try on the opening number dress and fitness outfit to make sure everything fit just right for the competition. We also had a video shoot, so I had to hurry with everything in order to be to rehearsal in time, we rehearsed for a few hours, and then had orientation with our parents and then met all of the other contestants and had a visitation party in one of the suites. We were rushed from one thing to the next, and it being only my first day there, I was so thrilled and eager to spend the next week with all of the amazing girls I had only just met. I had the chance to meet Lacey Russ, Miss America's Outstanding Teen 2011, and I could tell she was a very confident, yet gracious girl just from talking with her for only a few minutes! 

I roomed with Massachusetts' Sydney Rachel Levin-Epstein, and Colorado's Meredith Winnefeld.We all instantly connected and were able to get along so well, and I was SO happy to be rooming with both of them.
Me with Meredith!
Me with Sydney





.

No comments:

Post a Comment