Monday, August 22, 2011

Miss Idaho Falls!

Me with Jessica Irick, one of the contestants!
On Wednesday, August 11, Miss Idaho and I were asked to perform our talents at the Miss Idaho Falls pageant! It was so wonderful to be there and I was so happy to see so many of my friends competing! Tenisha Schild was one of them, and just a couple days before she had been helping me prepare for nationals. She ended up winning the title of Miss Southeastern Idaho. Whitney Wood won the title of Miss Idaho Falls and I was so proud of both of them! The theme was Paris, and I was so happy to play the piano right next to the model eiffel tower. What a perfect place to perform before I would leave to Florida the next morning!                                                                              


Tenisha Schild, Miss Southeastern Idaho!
 
Whitney Wood, Miss Idaho Falls!

No comments:

Post a Comment