Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Miss America's Outstanding Teen in Orlando, Florida! Final Night!


Me and Gen
Me with Miss America
On Saturday, we all had to make sure everything was packed for our parents to pick it all up. Both of my roommates and I were so sad that we had to say goodbye to each other! The days were long, but the week went by SO fast.  That night, Elizabeth Fechtel from Florida was crowned Miss America's Outstanding Teen 2012. She is such a humble and gracious girl and she definitely deserved it! I was so incredibly happy for her!!!I had honestly worked and put forth my very best effort, and I felt completely satisfied with the ending result. Throughout my life, I have always tried not to see through the prism of "winning or losing," but rather through how I have grown regardless of the outcome. This experience was one of the most amazing in my life, and I learned so much about myself, and about who I want to become in the future as well.
Me with my family!
We had a huge party after and I got to see Miss America again, say goodbye to everyone, and I was so happy to be with my family. I slept SO well that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment