Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Miss Magic Valley/Canyon Rim and a trip to Boise!

Recently, I had the opportunity to help with the Miss Magic Valley Pageant. I was asked to help the little princesses learn how to walk, and they were all absolutely adorable and watching them on stage that evening only brought smiles to everyone in the audience. I also was able to crown the first Miss Magic Valley's Outstanding Teen! I was so impressed with the talent on the stage that night, and it was so great to meet so many new girls! I also had dinner with the judges and Miss Idaho and it was so great to talk with her, as she was MIOT 2006.

After the pageant, me and my mom drove to Boise to get my wardrobe for nationals! It was so exciting and I am so appreciative of Tami and Jaylee for all of their help! I also had another mock interview while I was in Boise and I cannot even describe how blessed I feel to meet so many incredible people, who want to help and support me as I prepare for nationals in Florida. Only 9 more days until I leave!! I can't believe it!

No comments:

Post a Comment